Joey Chestnut Wins Chili Competition in 6 Gross Minutes
- Joey "The Jaws" Chestnut wins with 2 gallons eaten in six minutes.
- The emcee of the occasion called ahead of time that the world record would be broken.
- Alexandria's Sonya Thomas (center) looks like this is just another day. She came in fourth place, having eaten 1.25 gallons of Ben's chili.
- No one looked like they were hurting more than the young guy with the muscles.
- The pain.
- Tim "Eater X" Janus and the Notorious B.O.B. tied the existing world record of chili eating (and one another) by each eating 1.5 gallons of chili.