José Andrés and Anthony Bourdain on Breasts, Balls and Batali at the Capital Food Fight
- Former Top Chef contestants gather onstage before the Food Fight begins.
- JosÃ© AndrÃ©s talking with Jeff Black, competitor in the first battle of the night.
- Anthony Bourdain asking Haidar Karoum to explain his dish.
- The judging panel (left to right): Ming Tsai, Joan Nathan and Ted Allen.
- DC Central Kitchen founder and president Robert Eggers.
- The current class of students at the DC Central Kitchen, soon to graduate and totally excited to be there.
- One of the students asks Bourdain for a hug. He complies.
- Hamming it up to auction off a "year of fine dining."
- JosÃ© AndrÃ©s and Todd Gray, competing in the second battle of the night.
- Here, Anthony Bourdain is waxing about foie gras and how wise DC is not to ban it.
- Brian McBride competing against Todd Gray.
- Surprise! Former Top Chef contestants are here to compete.
- Spike Mendelsohn and Carla Hall are paired up.
- Jen Carroll and Mike Isabella make up the other Top Chef team.
- AndrÃ©s proudly talks about Isabella â€” who not all that long ago was working for him at Zaytinya â€” and praises Graffiato.
- The final battle was between Haidar Karoum (Proof/Estadio) and Todd Gray (Equinox/Watershed).
- Haidar Karoum wins!