clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

BLT Steak Has Burgers For Both the 99% and the 1%

Photo: @metrocurean

BLT Steak launched its rotating line of political burgers a few weeks ago, full of the usual winks at politics from the Bi-Partisan Burger to the Pork Barrel. Well, they're also on top of current events over at BLT Steak — included on the burger menu is a 99% burger and a 1% burger. Fitting for their location between the Occupy DC camp at McPherson Square and the White House and other power-players who often lunch at the restaurant.

So what exactly do you get with these burgers? For all the 1% out there, $58 buys a Kobe burger with foie gras, gold leaf and Grey Poupon. For the rest of us, the 99% burger is the cheapest of all the burger options — $9.99 for a burger with American cheese on Wonder Bread. Of course, pair it with a side like the $8 french fries or $11 creamed spinach and it's not quite so cheap anymore.

· @Metrocurean [Twitter via Eater National]
· All Previous BLT Steak Coverage [-EDC-]

BLT Steak

1625 I Street Northwest, , DC 20006 (202) 689-8999 Visit Website

BLT Steak

1625 Eye Street Northwest, Washington D.C., DC 20006

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater DC newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world