Eater's heading out a little early to get the New Year started. See you back here again on Tuesday.
Rogue 24 [Photo: R. Lopez]
In addition to the Year in Eater we've been doing this week, another tradition at Eater is a look at which posts were the most popular, the most clicked on. And it has been quite the year in restaurant openings, with new projects from José Andrés, Michael Landrum as well as the arrival of Bobby Flay. Rogue 24 also seems to have captivated everyone's attention this year, though not necessarily in the way chef RJ Cooper intended.
1. Here Is the Contract You Need to Sign to Eat at Rogue 24
2. Inside ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen, Now Open
3. Breaking Down Five Guys Burgers and Fries By the Numbers
4. Bobby Flay on His Burger Palace, Opening Today on K Street
5. A Sneak Peek Inside Pearl Dive Oyster Palace and Black Jack
6. ShopHouse Pictures Chipotle Likely Doesn't Want You to See
7. RJ Cooper on Rogue 24's Newly Revised Reservation Policy
8. A Look Inside RJ Cooper's Rogue 24, Opening Wednesday
9. 10 Chinese Dishes That Real Chinese People Don't Eat
10. Inside the Surprise Opening of Michael Landrum's New Steak Frites Restaurant, Ray's to the Third
11. Inside America Eats Tavern, Opening on the Fourth of July
12. José Andrés Replacing Café Atlantico With America-Themed Pop-Up
· All Year in Eater Coverage [-EDC-]