Hill Country's Texas-Style BBQ Now Open In Penn Quarter
- Hill Country brought its Texas-style BBQ to Penn Quarter on Saturday.
- $20 pitchers of Shiner are available all day at the bar.
- Hill Country isn't your regular restaurant with waiter service. Hold onto those meal tickets.
- The main seating area.
- The official Hill Country star.
- Step on up to order some grub!
- Hill Country's hickory pits hold a literal ton of meat.
- Place your order for prime rib, spare ribs, brisket and sausage that comes straight from Texas' Kreuz Market here.
- Sides vary from a sweet potato bourbon mash to a palate cleansing cucumber salad.
- Hill Country revamped its NYC dessert menu to include favorites like a bourbon pecan pie.
- Benches in the balcony area are made from reclaimed cowboy boot leather.
- Pedals at the base of the sink allow for cleaner hand-washing.
- The basement boot bar (lined with cowboy boots).
- The boot bar will host live music five nights a week, including live karaoke.
- A Texas flag made from reclaimed denim and bandanas serves as backdrop for musical acts in the boot bar.