Toki Underground Opens In The Atlas District Today
- Toki Underground is actually located above the Pug on H Street.
- The entrance from the top of the stairs.
- Skateboarding, music, graffiti and other counter-cultural elements inspired the restaurant's design.
- The dining room. All of the 25 seats here are counter-style as in ramen shops overseas.
- The bar at Toki Underground is stocked with Japanese beers, liquor and 17 different kinds of sake.
- A few seats give diners a prime kitchen view.