Welcome to the Plywood Report, where we fill you in on what's coming up in food. See anything happening in your neighborhood? We're all ears.
Bistro 18 [Photo: Facebook]
1) Atlas District: Months after moving out of Logan Circle, HR-57 has finally soft re-opened on H Street with a grand opening to come on Friday, according to the Washington Post. [POST-PLYWOOD]
2) Dupont Circle: Prince of Petworth confirms that Chipotle's Asian-themed concept is coming to Dupont this summer, while the City Paper has some extra details on the ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen. [PLYWOOD]
3) Adams Morgan: The 42 reports that Bistro 18 is officially open. [POST-PLYWOOD]
4) Mt. Pleasant: New Columbia Heights gets an update on the forthcoming Flying Fish Coffee & Tea, which is waiting on permits but opening soon. Click through for some menu deets. [PLYWOOD]
5) Atlas District: Even more coming to H Street soon, as Frozen Tropics points out new signage at Pho Bar and Grill. They will be serving pho, presumably. [PLYWOOD]