Pizzeria Da Marco Officially Opens In Bethesda On Monday
- Pizzeria Da Marco's central feature is a Stefano Ferrara brick oven, imported from Naples, that cooks a pizza in 60 seconds.
- Pizzeria Da Marco opens in Bethesda on Monday, May 16.
- Chef Dino Santonicola â€” born and raised in Naples â€” has a photograph of his grandmother hanging near the pizzeria's entrance.
- The pizzeria has seating for about 130 people inside with an additional 20 seats outside.
- The marble bar is paneled with wine crates that general manager Alessandro Ferro collected himself.
- Walls, too, are lined with wine crates to show that Pizzeria Da Marco is also all about wine.