El Centro DF Opens With Three Levels Of Tequila And Tacos
- El Centro DF serves traditional Mexican fare from tacos and enchiladas to carne asada and more.
- The taqueria will be open for lunch Monday through Friday.
- Tiny stools line the taqueria's window that faces 14th Street, ideal for waiting on a to-go order.
- The taqueria's cafe has seating for 52 with another 10 seats at the bar. Wooden panels are lined with Mexican newspapers in a papier mache effect.
- El Centro DF will have its own house hot sauces available upon request, likely habanero and morita-based.
- The dimly lit basement tequileria will be open for dinner and late nights for dancing.
- El Centro DF's walls are intentionally unfinished and the cave-like tequileria is decorated with hand-cut masks.
- The basement tequileria has unisex bathrooms decorated in hand-laid Mexican tile and a log sink.
- The open roofdeck has two bars and will be open until 2 am. For the fall, they'll be installing a wood-burning oven up here.