Shake Shack Opened In Nats Park With Long Lines, Of Course
- Unsurprisingly, Shake Shack had the longest line.
- Union Square Hospitality Group's Danny Meyer threw out the first pitch of the game against the St. Louis Cardinals. [Photo courtesy of the Washington Nationals.]
- After throwing out the pitch, Meyer went back into the stands to check out his concessions.
- El Verano Taqueria
- The line for Blue Smoke's barbecue.
- The line for Belgian-style fries and their dipping sauces at Box Frites.
- That's a lot of food! Beats waiting in line more than once?
- Blue Smoke's barbecue comes with moist toilettes for the dainty baseball fans out there.