A Look Inside Mike Isabella's Graffiato, Opening Tomorrow
- Graffiato has a flat-screen TV at the bar to be tuned to all local sports teams at the neighboring Verizon Center. Every bottle of wine here is also available by the glass.
- There are three beers on tap, including Peroni. But one of these golden taps is a DC first â€” prosecco.
- The main level of Graffiato is meant to retain the gritty feel of the original 1940s-era building.
- Upstairs at Graffiato, you'll find more of a traditional dining room vibe.
- A ham bar. That's a real thing.
- Cleavers hang above the ham bar rather than pots and pans.
- Isabella and his father-in-law built Graffiato's tables together over the course of two weekends.
- A view across to the Verizon Center.