A Look Inside RJ Cooper's Rogue 24, Opening Wednesday
- RJ Cooper and his team. The average age of his chefs is 21, he says.
- Rogue 24 is housed in an old garage building in Blagden Alley.
- The salon doesn't take reservations, but you can get cocktails and a la carte dishes here.
- The dining room, with the kitchen as centerpiece.
- Cooper says he wants diners to ask him questions as he prepares their meal.
- The decor is intended to marry the rough edges of a 1907-era building with finesse, like tattoos and rose.