Ink Spotted - Bryan Voltaggio
- "My brother has a similar one on his chest. It a symbol of a guiding light that takes you home."
- "Michael and I share this tattoo of Elvis’ band’s logo with three other friends from Frederick, but mine’s in Maryland colors."
- "I walked into a tattoo parlor and wanted this $60 tattoo of a Chinese dragon with a sun behind it, but I only had $50. So they did it for me without the sun."
- "I bring in snapshots and ideas, but I always want artists to be creative, because tattooing is an art form."
- "It’s not your usual chef-y pig tattoo, because it isn’t about pork as an ingredient."
- "I took this Spanish pencil sketch to three artists who all told me that it wasn’t a tattoo, because there was no color and it was just brushstrokes."