- Matchbox's patio will run along the T Street side of the building, with a fire pit on the corner with 14th Street.
- Biggest Matchbox bar ever with 17 seats, plus an additional eight at the pizza bar.
- An eight-seat pizza bar, similar to the Rockville location.
- Future home to a C-shape table seating 8-10 people. Behind that, a separate carryout entrance on the T Street side.
- Main level dining space, mostly booths and four-tops, with a larger round table in the mix, too.
- Elevated seating area just to the right of the entrance.
- White pine stairs at the entrance to the restaurant lead to the second floor dining area.
- Looking downstairs.
- One of two floating tables hanging on the second floor and overlooking the bar downstairs.
- Booth seating on the second floor.
- View of all three levels from the third floor mezzanine, which has a service station that can be used as a bar. This may be used as private event space, but otherwise is intended for groups.
- More from the third floor.