Behold, the infamous Nutella Truck that has been driving around America trying to push the hazelnut-chocolate spread as a breakfast item. Washingtonians learned a few weeks back that the truck would soon be on its way here and this is the week, folks. While the truck is parked in Shaw today offering only small samples of Nutella, an employee at the truck said that the plan is to offer Nutella with baguettes and waffles during their stops later in the week. Here is the full schedule before the truck takes off for Baltimore on Saturday and then Atlanta next week.
· October 16: 7 a.m.—12 p.m. at 1630 7th St NW (near Shaw Metro stop)
· October 17: 7 a.m. — 12 p.m. at 502 4th St NW (near Judiciary Square Metro stop)
· October 18: 7 a.m. — 12 p.m. at 110 4th St SW (near Waterfront Metro stop)
· October 19: 7 a.m. — 12 p.m. at 3690 O St NW (Georgetown)
· Nutella Breakfast Tour DC [Facebook]
· All Previous Nutella Coverage [-EDC-]