EDC Todd Thrasher collection
- This shaker is one of Thrasher's favorites, reminding him of his scuba diving pastime.
- Thrasher's scuba diving instructor gave him this seltzer bottle that was quite valuable but just sitting in his garage.
- A shaker disguised as both a fire hydrant...
- ...and a music box!
- An absinthe fountain that was an opening gift for PX from a Restaurant Eve regular.
- Shakers line the walls.
- The red and green buoy/lanterns that Thrasher owns. The red one has since been stolen.
- Thrasher got into collecting from looking at old bar books.
- Thrasher bought this — yes, it's a shaker — for $1,000 in Georgetown. It is not on display at PX.
- The still Thrasher bought in the Ozarks that is now a piece of art for PX.