Welcome to the Plywood Report, where we fill you in on what's coming up in food. See anything happening in your neighborhood? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Rosslyn: A FrozenYo location bound for 1735 N. Lynn Street has delayed its opening. It will now open sometime in the spring, ARLNOW reports. [PLYWOOD]
2) Downtown: Noodles & Company is planning a location for 1667 K St. NW, according to Prince of Petworth. Look for the chain to arrive in February. [PLYWOOD]
3) Capitol Riverfront: A Mexican restaurant from the owners of Zest Bistro will open at The Yards, WBJ says. The restaurant's a bit less than 4,000 square feet in size and is called Agua 301. [PRE-PLYWOOD]
4) Penn Quarter: The Absolute Noodles coming to 772 5th St. NW has posted a menu, according to the 42 Bus. The restaurant, from the same owners as Absolute Thai, could get open by year's end. [PLYWOOD]
5) Logan Circle: Well, that's an easy address to remember. Faces Lounge is coming to 1414 14th St. NW. Prince of Petworth says the menu will feature chicken wings, burgers, pizza and other casual dishes. The location used to house a liquor store. [PLYWOOD]
[Photo: The Yards]