Ink Spotted - Hamilton Johnson
- "Peach anything; I’m all about it. I used to love hand-churned peach ice cream when I was growing up."
- "Beets are one of my favorite vegetables. They’re so versatile – roasted, gelée, ice cream, sorbet – you can do anything you want with them."
- "Key Lime pie is a big deal in the South. I used to make 20 of them a week for five years when I was living in Charleston, so I got pretty decent at it."
- "There’s a bar across the street from Vidalia called the Black Rooster Pub that’s my home away from home. They ended up shutting it down, so I got this tattoo and it opened back up."
- "I grew up in a small, very sheltered Southern town and my mom used to refer to all Chinese food as chop suey."
- "Chik-fil-A waffle fries are like crack for me."
- "It’s almost protocol to have a tattoo if you work in a kitchen now."
- "I wanted to get something from my past that reminded me of being a kid."
- "If you work at Vidalia for a year, you earn the right to get an onion tattoo. I was the second one to get it and now about 10 people have them."