Pink Tie Party
- Roy Yamaguchi and José Andrés served as hosts for the centennial celebration.
- Ridiculous amounts of pink everywhere. Everywhere.
- Cherry Blossoms cake from Charm City Cakes, minus Duff Goldman's presence.
- But television host Adam Richman was there.
- Celebrity chef Art Smith with his team from Art and Soul, including chef Wes Morton.
- Weird performers walked through the Grand Hall periodically.
- Chef Todd Gray had a table for Equinox, Watershed and his cafe at the Corcoran gallery.
- Kay Gold, representing Dino.
- The Source's Scott Drewno
- Marc Vidal of Boqueria's recently opened DC location.
- Food ran out pretty quickly.
- Performance by Nen Daiko.
- The Cherry Bar in the Grand Ballroom was keeping everything lubricated.
- Two signature cocktails, pink of course.