Ink Spotted - Charles Dwan
- "I either got this in Nogales, Az. or Nogales, Mexico, during a going-away party for a friend. When we regained consciousness in the back of a canary yellow Ford Ranchero, we all had the tattoo."
- "This image has been around since 1914 and, other than the Coke bottle, it’s probably the most internationally recognized food icon."
- "It’s an album cover by the Rollins Band. I got it in either Louisiana or Little Rock, Ark. during my twenties, which are a little hazy."
- "This is a character from a video game my son used to play, American McGee's Alice. I’ve always liked the Cheshire Cat and that smartass grin, so I threw a toque on him."
- "A lot of chefs have the French-style pig with the dotted lines going through it. This one is peeled down so you can see all the cuts."
- "This is Lenore by Roman Dirge, which is a sarcastic and smart-assy comic strip."
- "My mother – needless to say – became slightly religious after she died three times, so she collects crucifixes now."