Ink Spotted - Will Artley
- "The bear is my animal totem."
- "This is inspired by the culture of the Indians in the Pacific Northwest."
- "It’s a pseudo-Polynesian god and the symbol in its stomach means good luck."
- "It’s the story of New York, where I learned how to cook. The halo around the elbow was inspired by the Statue of Liberty."
- "This is for my American-Indian dog Tucker, who passed away from a brain tumor."
- "The Aztec double-headed snake is a symbol of rebirth."
- "I’m going to add carrots and tomatoes when I get a chance."
- "Anytime I get tired and I’m not feeling it anymore, I look down at my Irish family crest and think of all the shit my father’s gone through – Vietnam, being sprayed with Agent Orange, heart attacks – and that inspires me."
- "This is the eagle god. The Mexicans believe that the eagle would show them where to land, which is how they discovered Mexico."
- "This guy with a huge beard who looked like he was in Z.Z. Topp freehanded this piece, which is the Mayan sun god."