Ink Spotted - Liz Barbato
- "This was done in a friend’s basement in Vegas. It looked good for about three months."
- "I got this when my grandfather passed away. It’s not even closed to being finished; it’s supposed to have another banner with his name and a headstone."
- "Me and my aunt got this tattoo. It’s a symbol of protection."
- "I got this black rose when I was 16, because my mother always told me that I would never make it to 16."
- "I was just out of high school living in New York, so a bunch of my friends and I all went out to get tattoos. I picked this one off the wall."
- "Black Calla lilies are my mom’s favorite flowers."