And if you make a reservation today through CityEats, you’ll receive $20. Just find your favorite restaurant and book using the promo code “Eater38.” Be sure to write a review after you dine to claim your prize.
Reservations without reservations. Book now and earn $20. >>
After you peruse the gallery, be sure to make your reservation with CityEats. The brand-new online reservation site is connected to hundreds of DC's top restaurants, and they know what you want to see before you commit (think galleries of food porn and useful reviews). You wouldn't want to miss out on that Kobe burger because you didn't book ahead of time.
has some intel on the greatest meat-bun-cheese combos in the area. Above, a mouth-watering slideshow of top burger picks.CityEatsLooking for the best burger in DC? Us too. Luckily
- Good ol' fashioned bacon cheeseburger at Mintwood Place.
- The Kobe burger at Sei with sautéed shitake, tempura bacon, muenster cheese, and wasabi horseradish.
- Three Little Pigs sliders at Jackson 20, served on sweet potato biscuits with fresh bacon and pig head.
- Social Reform's Blue Dog Burger: prime beef with crumbled blue cheese, sautéed mushrooms, apple wood smoked bacon and blue cheese dressing.
- Meyer Angus Sliders at Co Co. Sala with housemade molé sauce, sautéed spinach and wild mushrooms.
- Sunrise bison burger at Granville Moore's. Perfect for breakfast meetings.