Ink Spotted — Bekka Baltzell
- "I got this when I got promoted to executive pastry chef at Restaurant Eve. It’s inspired by a picture I took of one of my cupcakes, my favorite pair of Betsey Johnson earrings, and a Mexican Day of the Dead sugar skull."
- "In another life, I was a gypsy. I really like to travel, so that’s the one thing I don’t like about the kitchen: you don’t get to go out anywhere too much. With this swallow tattoo at least part of me can fly away."
- "I was having a really bad day at work, so I left. I went straight to the tattoo place down the street where I told them to make my day better. It was probably not the best day to get a spontaneous tattoo. I should have gone to a better place, because it’
- "It’s the Tibetan ohm symbol, which stands for unity of heart and mind."
- "I’m a huge Bob Marley fan. Once I got into the kitchen after culinary school I was so stressed out all of the time, because I’m a perfectionist. I wanted something I could look at to calm myself down."