Check out our slideshow of the best brunch spots above, then book a table at CityEats. >>
With connections to the best brunch spots in DC, CityEats not only lets you book a table, but has the scoop on what's hot, what to order, and how it's going to look. Whether you're seeking respite from a weekend hangover (Cheese Magic at Co Co. Sala, anyone?), celebrating an occasion, or enjoying a leisurely Sunday, snag your reservation ahead of time.
Bloody Marys, bacon, hollandaise — what's not to love about a boozy, delicious breakfast? Avoid the brunch crowds, and reserve ahead with CityEats.
- The Big Mark Breakfast at Ted's Bulletin: eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast AND a homemade pop tart.
- Martin's Classic Benedict at Martin's Tavern.
- Deviled Eggs at Virtue Feed & Grain.
- Sunrise Bison Burger at Granville Moore's.
- Cheese Magic at Co Co. Sala.
- The Rembrant Omelet at Cafe Bonaparte.