Welcome to the Plywood Report, where we fill you in on what's coming up in food. See anything happening in your neighborhood? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Brightwood: Curbed DC has the scoop on Culture Coffee, which will open soon at 709 Kennedy St. NW. The upcoming coffee shop plans to host open mic nights. [PLYWOOD]
2) Farragut Square: Washington Business Journal brings word of Poppa Box, a teriyaki restaurant that will open at 1928 Eye St. NW. [PLYWOOD]
3) Columbia Heights: PoPville shares the news that La Dulce Noche will open at 3566 14th Street, NW. The liquor license describes the restaurant as international food. [PLYWOOD]
4) U Street: This is a vague one, but also on PoPville, a report of a "neighborhood bar" from the owners of Federal coming to the Dynasty Ethiopian space at 2210 14th St. NW. [PLYWOOD]
5) Brookland: More movement for Brookland's Finest: Elevation DC and Brookland Bridge report the bar has received approval for a liquor license. The bar is aiming for a late December opening. [PLYWOOD]
6) Bethesda: The Cheesecake Factory is moving its Bethesda location to Montgomery Mall, according to this Craigslist ad [POST-PLYWOOD]
[Photo: Curbed DC]