Salamander Resort Tour
- Equinox's chef d’ cuisine Colin McClimans, Todd Gray, and his son Harrison Gray pose in the resort's garden.
- Salamander Resort & Spa's main public reception area, set to open August 29.
- Local wineries will stamp their logos on the bar top at the Gold Cup Wine Bar.
- A massive fireplace is a focal point in the Gold Cup Wine Bar.
- The resort will host daily culinary classes in a state-of-the-art cooking studio.
- Harrimans restaurant will feature equestrian-inspired decor and panoramic views of horse country.
- A chandelier with horse shoe accents in the restaurant's private dining space.
- Todd Gray shows off the resort's gleaming 3,500-square-foot kitchen.
- A view of the exterior of Harrimans restaurant from the ballroom's terrace.
- Chefs will use fresh produce grown in the resort's garden.
- The garden will host culinary demos.
- Guests and the public can grab a drink in the hotel's all-mahogany library space.
- The reception desk is tucked away, to the side of the main great room.
- Yes, there will be dining pool-side at the spa, with a focus on healthy, light fare.
- The property's original 150-year-old Stallion Barn will now be used as a private dining space.