Ted's on 14th DC
- Matchbox Food Group's executive chef Jacob Hunter and founding partner Drew Kim.
- The 500-square-foot bakery is located at the front of the restaurant.
- Drew Kim explains the new sheeter, which will improve the Pop Tart making process.
- The coffee and espresso bar will be open all day.
- The restaurant has three doors: a revolving main door, than a door leading to the bakery, and another to the bar.
- The bar is adjacent to the bakery, and features custom flat screens meant to look 1930s-era appropriate, as well as bulletins from the Philadelphia Convention Center — hence, the name.
- The main dining room is beyond the bakery and the bar.
- Ted's Bulletin on 14th offers counter seating.
- Four seats look right into the kitchen.
- The booths in the 160-seat restaurant are fixed, but there's space for large groups of up to 15 on either side of the dining room.
- Classic movies will be projected on the restaurant's back wall.