Taste of Hope Gala
- Mike Isabella pulled a few of his chef friends together for the weight loss challenge, including Bryan Voltaggio.
- The top three competitors: R.J. Cooper, Todd Thrasher and Will Artley, lost 150 pounds combined.
- Todd Thrasher behind the bar preparing PX's The Detox cocktail.
- Before and after pictures of Todd Thrasher.
- The Mockingbird Hill staff prepares the "Doctors Orders" cocktail.
- Chef Frederik de Pue shed the weight by waking up early to exercise. Cathal Armstrong is a championship taekwondo fighter.
- Scott Drewno, right said it was hardest to give up late-night Chinese cravings during the challenge.
- Mike Isabella organized the 12-week weight loss challenge, which ended with a final weigh-in.
- The Taste of Hope gala.
- De Pue's weight loss results.
- Range's Matt Hill prepares short rib ravioli with a sweet potato puree.