The snow hasn't hit D.C. in full force yet, but restaurants are already starting to reschedule events and announce specials in light of the weather. Here's what's been announced so far: send any closures or snow specials to email@example.com (please refrain from sending your normal Tuesday/Happy Hour specials, though).
Update: The weather's getting worse, so definitely make a call before heading to a restaurant or bar this evening. Looks like some restaurants are making last minute decisions to close for dinner tonight.
· Mari Vanna has postponed its One Year Anniversary Party. It's been rescheduled for Feb. 4.
· All events at LivingSocial's 918 F St. are canceled tonight.
· Grapeseed is closed today.
· The Industree speaker event scheduled for today has been rescheduled for January 29.
· Pizzeria Orso and 2941 Restaurant are closed due to the weather.
· DGS is open for lunch but closing for dinner.
· Trummer's on Main is closed today.
· The Terrapin beer dinner at Del Ray Pizzeria has been postponed.
· Cashion's Eat Place is closed for dinner service, but they'll still be offering happy hour drink specials and bar snacks.
· Water & Wall is closed for dinner.
· Unum in Georgetown is closing tonight.
· Port City's tasting room is closed today.
· Cedar is closed for dinner.
· Baked and Wired is closing at 6.
· Bearnaise is closing early for dinner.
· Cava Grill is closing its locations at 3 p.m. today.
· Bangkok Golden is closing for dinner.
· Evo Bistro is closing at 4.
· Dino is closed today.
· Pearl Dive is closed.
· Vidalia is closing for dinner.
· Central is closed tonight.
· Corduroy is closed.
· Meat in a Box's Falls Church location is closed.
· Wildfire's gluten-free beer dinner is being rescheduled for February.
· Urban Butcher is closed.
· The local Dogfish Head brew pubs are closed.
· Alba Osteria will be offering half-off pizzas in the bar area. Dine in only.
· Righteous Cheese will be serving up hot raclette today. Their snow day special is a $19 Alpine cheese & beer flight as well.
· Growler service will kick off at 11 a.m. today at Right Proper Brewing Company
· It's buy one, get one free all day at DC Reynolds, "Plus anyone willing to help us build a trebuchet to launch snow balls gets a bonus," the bar Tweets.
· It's half off soups at I Ricchi today.
· Osteria Morini has all day happy hour starting at 11:30 a.m., plus free mulled cider for diners.
· Osteria Marzano has all day happy hour in the bar area. That means $10 pizzas (cheese or pepperoni). $2 meatballs and $5 flatbreads.
· $12 gets diners a choice of fish sandwich, beef burger or falafel at Fishnet today.
· The Brixton will have $5 mulled wine from 5 p.m. on.
· Say "Snow Day" at McLoone's at National Harbor and get 25 percent off the check.
· Food, Wine and Co. has snow-themed beer specials for $5, as well as the All American burger for buy one, get a second one for $5.
· The W's Living Room has barrel-aged Manhattans for $8.
· Half priced pizza and Peroni is available at Piola.
· Chez Billy's has $8 hot toddys all night with Rum or whiskey, lemon, cinnamon and honey.
· Happy Hour running all night at Redwood.
· Evening Star Cafe is opening the bar early (at 3:30) and will offer happy hour pricing until 7.
· Oyamel has a free "welcome sized" Cafe de Olla or Hot Chocolate with any purchase today.
· Jaleo is offering a small complimentary Fabada (white baen stew) with any purchase
· Free churros and chocolate for those who make it to Boqueria tonight.
· Free appetizer at Virtue Feed & Grain.
· Clyde's of Chevy Chase is offering all night happy hour.
· Carolina Kitchen is giving customers 20 percent off their checks.
· Ardeo/Bardeo has all day happy hour and a $5 hot cocktail.