It's stopped snowing (for now, anyway) and now D.C. is dealing with the aftermath. Just as some schools and offices remain closed, some restaurants are still having issues with staff and facilities. Additionally, other places have snow-themed specials in the works. Eater will keep an eye on them again today; send any information to email@example.com.
· WTF is closed today.
· DC Sliders is off the streets.
· Kramerbooks is opening late (at 10).
· TaKorean's truck is home.
· Catoctin Creek's tasting room is closed.
· Osteria Morini is closed for lunch, but will open for dinner.
· Zentan will be serving up bowls of Oxtail pho and ramen for a discounted $12 all day long. They're available for lunch and dinner, even though ramen's usually only a dinner thing.
· Free meatballs at La Tagliatella Clarendon — if customers will make a Valentine for American troops.
· Happy Hour all day and free mocktails for kids at Quench.
· Clyde's of Columbia has $2 winter warmer specials during lunch such as coffee and hot chocolate cocktails.
· It's 25 percent off the check at McLoone's if you say "Snow Day" with the check.
· Mintwood Place is planning to offer a cold snap Happy Hour with discounted food items. Check their Facebook page for menu items, coming later today.