Here's a list of dining out specials for those who are out shopping on Black Friday or just can't face cooking on the day after Thanksgiving. Read on for mimosa-intensive brunches, Thanksgiving popovers and more.
· Georgetown's ENO Wine Bar will offer a special with 20% off appetizers and $5 wine on tap from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Black Friday.
· Copperwood Tavern in Shirlington will serve their a la carte brunch on Friday.
· Near Georgetown, Juniper will serve a Black Friday Brunch from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. The brunch includes sweet potato pie French toast, eggs made to order, and a Thanksgiving leftovers sandwich station. It's priced at $60 per person, exclusive of tax and gratuity.
· The Grill Room at the Capella hotel in Georgetown will serve a Black Friday brunch.
· BLT Steak is serving popovers stuffed with Thanksgiving leftovers all day on Friday, November 28, for $10 at the bar or to-go during lunch and dinner service. The warm popovers are filled with dark and white roasted turkey meat, cranberry chutney, potato puree and rosemary gravy.
· Range in Chevy Chase will serve a Black Friday brunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with $8 sparkling wine cocktails.
· Dupont Circle's Firefly will offer Black Friday brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
· Glover Park's Slate Wine Bar + Bistro offers a $20 lunch special for shoppers, including a glass of wine. The meal includes options like duck breast egg rolls, turkey grilled cheese with Gruyere and bacon, fish tacos and fudge brownies or tres leeches cake for dessert.
· In Old Town, Jackson 20 will offer Black Friday brunch from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
· Columbia Heights' The Heights will offer Happy Hour drink prices and $1 local oysters on Black Friday from opening at 11:30am until the end of happy hour at 7 p.m.
· G's Thanksgiving Leftovers sandwich will be available through Saturday. The $11 roasted turkey sandwich is topped with brown butter sweet potato puree and cranberry.
· At Arlington's Water & Wall, regular brunch will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Black Friday. The restaurant will also offer MYOM (Make Your Own Mimosas) for $25, which include a bottle of sparkling wine and a selection of two juices.
· In addition to regular brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Black Friday, Vienna's Maple Ave Restaurant is offering a six-course tasting menu for two people for $38.
· Founding Farmers locations in D.C. and Montgomery County as well as Farmers Fishers Bakers in Georgetown will all be offering up brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
· Downtown, Del Campo will have all-day happy hour on Black Friday and will also offer an asado and wine tasting trio. For $25, the deal includes a trio of slow grilled and smoked meats along with a paired tasting flight of three South American wines. The special is available at the bar and asado bar during lunch and dinner.
· Arlington's Bayou Bakery, Coffee Bar & Eatery will run a Black Friday coffee deal. From 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., get a Counter Culture drip black coffee of any size for just $1.
· Logan Circle's Pearl Dive will be open for brunch on Black Friday, and will offer their Dive Burger and a beer special for $10. They'll also serve $4 orange and grapefruit mimosas.
· Logan Tavern in Logan Tavern will reopen after renovations on Friday, and as both a reopening and Black Friday special, Old Fashioned cocktails will be half-priced all day.
· Café Saint-Ex will be open for Black Friday brunch from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.