So the snow panic this time around was at least somewhat justified, with several inches and counting accumulating in the District, and even more hitting Virginia and Maryland. Several restaurants have already decided to close, either for lunch or for the entire day. Others have snow-themed specials. Eater will update this list throughout the day, so as usual, send any intel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Union Street Public House is closed for lunch
· Brasserie Beck is closed for lunch
· DC Coast is closed for lunch
· Osteria Morini closed for lunch.
· Ceiba is closed for lunch
· Pretzel Bakery is closed
· DGS is closed
· Vermillion is closed for lunch
· Redwood is closed for lunch
· Béarnaise is closed for lunch
· Buzz Bakery has a delayed opening; it should open by 9 a.m.
· Sticky Rice is closed for lunch
· Birch & Barley's scheduled brewery event tonight has been postponed.
· Buffalo & Bergen has closed for the day
· Bangkok Joe's is closed
· Dolci Gelati is closed
· T.H.A.I. Shirlington is closed
· Maple Ave is closed today
· Sonoma is closed for lunch
· All 918 F St. LivingSocial events are canceled
· Vidalia is closed for lunch
· Quench is closed for lunch
· Water & Wall is closed today
· Scion is closed
· All area sweetgreen locations are closed. Update: They spoke too soon; now Dupont, 14th and W and CityVista will open at 12:30.
· Toki Underground is closed for lunch
· Iron Gate is closed for lunch
· Al Dente is closed for lunch and will open at 3 for dinner.
· Pound the Hill is closed but may open at noon.
· GBD is open but there is no chicken.
· Red Apron Union Market has adjusted hours. It will open at 1 PM today and close at 8 PM.
· Corduroy and Baby Wale are closed.
· Fiola is closed for lunch.
· Casa Luca is closed for lunch.
· Acadiana is closed for lunch.
· Rappahannock Oyster bar is closed.
· All Cava Grill locations are closed.
· Doener Bistro is closed.
· We, The Pizza is closed (for now)
· Good Stuff Eatery Capitol Hill is closed (for now)
· Trummer's on Main is closed.
· Agua 301 is closed for lunch.
· Fishnet is closed for lunch but plans to open for dinner with specials.
· Evo Bistro is closed for lunch.
· Pizzeria Orso is closed for lunch and dinner.
· 2941 is closed for lunch and dinner.
· PassionFish is closed for lunch.
· Taylor Gourmet K St, 14th St and H Street are scheduled to open. All others closed today.
· The Source is closed.
· Birch & Barley is closed but Churchkey will open at 4.
· Dino is closed
· Grapeseed is closed
· Bangkok Golden is closed.
· Pearl Dive is closed for lunch.
· The Arsenal's dining room is closed, but the bar is open.
· Clyde's of Tysons Corner, Clyde's Willow Creek Farm, Clyde's Tower Oaks Lodge and Clyde's of Columbia are closed.
· Mussel Bar is closed today.
· Port City's Tasting Room is closed
· The Occidental is closed
· Tallula is closed but EatBar will open early.
· Fish Taco is closed.
· Central is closed.
· Mad Fox is closed.
· Policy is closed.
· Farmers Fishers Bakers is closing at 8:30pm tonight
· Southern Efficiency is closed.
· Duke's Grocery has $3 Natty Boh, $4 bourbon and a $5 Proper Burger on special
· If accumulation hits five inches in D.C. (seems like it has, if local reports are to be trusted), Z-Burger is giving away free fries at Tenleytown
· Mintwood Place also offered Happy Hour pricing on the whole menu tonight if snow measures four inches
· Westend Bistro has a snow-themed cocktail priced at $12
· Alba Osteria is serving bottomless dinner for $35 per person
· Hill Country Barbecue Market will be opening at 1:00 today with a limited menu & happy hour specials all day long.
· Kangaroo Boxing Club will open at noon with a full dinner menu, $5 Dark & Stormys from 12-5 and a Vladimir Poutine Olympic dish.
· Radius Pizza will open at noon with $5 hot toddies all day, $13 pitchers until 7 and "huge slices."
· Cafe Berlin has all day happy hour with $3 Astra cans, $4 Absolut and $5 Warsteiner.
· Roofers Union is offering any sausage with a beer for $14.
· TaKorean has $2 Tacos, $6 Bowls and $3 beers.
· Clyde's of Gallery Place will open with a limited menu today. They'll have Shrimp Bisque, Maryland Crab Soup, Clyde's Chili, Crab and Artichoke Dip, Buffalo Chicken Wings, Burgers, Chicken #1 and four other sandwiches.
· Clyde's of Chevy Chase will open at noon with half price burgers and drafts.
· BLT Steak has 1/2 priced hot cocktails at the bar all day
Water & Wall is asking people to take a picture with a snowman holding a "Water & Wall ROCKS" sign and to post it on Facebook or Twitter. Winner gets $50 gift certificate.
· Jack Rose has $5 hot cocktails all night.
· Vinoteca has all night happy hour and $5 hot drinks.
· Grillfish is offering buy one, get one hot spiked apple ciders until 4pm
· Marvin has half priced burgers and happy hour all day, as well as mulled cider.
· Den of Thieves has $5 Smirnoff and a DJ.
· P.J. Clarke's has $5 single malts all day.
· Logan Tavern has hot drink specials for $6 at happy hour and $8 after that.
· The Heights has a Flying Tomato Bloody Mary all day for only $6 and chocolate chip ginger cookies for $3.
· Menu MBK is giving out free hot chocolate in the market.
· Taco Bamba has some specials including an Atol (a warm sweet corn and milk drink) and Cafe de Olla (sweet cinnamon-ey Mexican dark roasted coffee).
· La Fromagerie is open until 5 with $5 house wine by the glass.
· Boqueria will have all night happy hour at the bar.
· It's Happy Hour all day at Jaleo.
· Tortilla Cost Capitol Hill has happy hour until 8 p.m.
· Cafe Deluxe is offering a special winter Olympic-themed cocktail.
· RedRocks locations are open with $10 lunch specials and all day happy hour.
· Mate Lounge has a $35 four course dinner and $10 snow day cocktails.
· Chi-Cha Lounge has $15 Hookahs, a $6 chocolate martini and a $8 salmon special.
· Guarapo has an extended happy hour and $15 hookahs.
· Free tots at Duffy's tonight.
· The Pig has all night happy hour.
· Brixton has all night $4 wings, plus $5 mulled wine, $5 rail, $6 wine and $5 drafts
· Hank's Oyster Bar is planning a hot chocolate bar.
· Carmine's has Happy Hour specials all day and night including $5 meatball sliders and $5 garlic bread.
· Fishnet is offering 40 percent off the total check for dinner.
· $2 Doughnuts at GBD until closing.
· Food Wine and Co will be offering $4 hot cocoa and happy hour all night. They open at dinner.