Eater thought D.C. was done with snow-related closures and specials for the season; it is March 17, after all. Mother Nature thought otherwise. This post will be updated throughout the day with restaurant snow intel; looks like some places are using #snowpatricksday as a hashtag on social media, so check that out as well. Send any closures or snow-specific specials (no regular happy hours or Saint Patrick's Day events) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Maple Ave
· Fiola Mare
· Filter Foggy Bottom
· H Street Coffee (for now)
· Casa Luca
· CapMac DC
· Sweetgreen McLean (lunch)
· Red Apron Mosaic
· Some Taylor Gourmet locations (K St, H St, E St & 14th are open)
· Central (lunch)
· Grillfish (lunch)
· Oya (lunch)
· MGM Roast Beef
· Urbana will be offering an all night happy hour from 4 p.m. to close
· Poste has its Bloody Mary bar, bottomless mimosas and happy hour all day.
· Hill Country Barbecue Market has discounts on pit-smoked wings, $4 Shiner cans & $20 draft pitchers all day.
· It's all day half-priced wine at Alba Osteria.
· Dolcezza Gelato's Dupont, Bethesda and Fairfax locations are selling a hot Chocolate with Alfajor combo for $5.
· All-day Happy Hour drink specials at Fuego.
· Good Stuff Eatery will be giving away Guinness Floats today, while supplies last.
· Et Voila will be serving a special duck leg confit with mix green salad and mashed potato with taggiasche olive for $26.
· Bearnaise has Béarnaise $7 cocktails and French Onion Soup for $6.
· 701's three-course $34 pre-theater menu will be available all night long, with glasses of port at half price.
· Granville Moore's is opening up early for lunch.
· Satellite Room will have Satellite Room will have $5 Overholt all night and $3 PBR.
· The Heights has $6 Irish hot chocolate with Bailey's hazelnut, and a Conway's Irish ale pint. Add a shot of Tullamore dew for $9.
· All Day Happy Hour at Agua 301.
· Free hot chocolate in the market at Menu MBk.
· All day happy hour in the bar at Del Campo.
· Taco Bamba is offering Atole de fresa with fresh strawberries for $3
· Sticky Fingers has half price beer and wine and $4 boozy coffees in addition to its Saint Patrick's Day offerings.
· Kelly's Irish Times has $7 Guinness, $7 Harp, $7 Smithwicks and $6 Murphy's Stout Tall Boys.
· City Tap House is letting customers keep their Guiness pint while supplies last.
· The Pig has all night bourbon happy hour.
· Jaleo DC has a number of food snow day specials, including a lunch combo, $9 spiked Spanish coffee and more. Crystal City's food speicals include a soup and chicken dish, while Bethesda has all day happy hour.
· Zaytinya has half price wine all day.
· Oyamel has a $12 margarita, soup and hot chocolate combo.
· Nellie's is opening early at 1 p.m.
· Redwood has corned beef and cabbage for $15.
· Cafe Deluxe is offering half off wine.
· It's all day happy hour at Mussel Bar Bethesda.
· Uncle Julio's in Bethesda has $5 frozen margaritas and $3 Dos Equis
· Mon Ami Gabi in Bethesda will kick off happy hour at 3.
· Clyde's of Chevy Chase has $5 Guinness, $5 Irish whiskeys and half priced wine, while Clyde's of Gallery place has $15 bottles of wine and Clyde's at Tower Oaks has half priced wine.