Winter won't give up this year, and restaurants are dealing with the situation. Some are joining the schools and federal government and closing their doors. Others are resolutely staying open with specials for diners willing to trek there in the cold and snowy weather. Eater will keep this list updated throughout the day as information comes in. Send any additional snow-specific specials or closures to email@example.com.
· 2941 Restaurant
· Bearnaise (lunch)
· Red Apron Mosaic
· DGS Delicatessen
· DC Sliders
· Good Stuff Eatery Capitol Hill (lunch)
· Ceiba (lunch)
· DC Coast (lunch)
· Bobby Van's (lunch), 15th Street only
· The Source (lunch)
· Sweetgreen Tysons, McLean, Silver Spring, Mosaic, Ballston, Reston and Bethesda
· Sticky Rice
· Grillfish (lunch)
· Tosca (lunch)
· Toki Underground (lunch)
· Asia Nine
· Cava Grill (all locations, lunch)
· Vigilante Coffee (pop-up)
· The Arsenal (lunch)
· Old Glory
· Graffiato (lunch; Industry Night still on with the addition of $5 Fernet Branca snow cones)
· Palena Cafe and coffee shop
· Pearl Dive
· Chef Geoff's Rockville and Tysons
· All Taylor Gourmet locations except 14th Street, K Street and H Street
· Daikaya (lunch)
· Food, Wine and Co (lunch)
· Fish Taco (lunch)
· All Eat Good Food restaurants (Restaurant Eve et al) will close at 3.
· El Rey
· Del Frisco's Grille (lunch, dinner pending)
· Doner Bistro
· Osteria Marzano
· Vidalia (lunch)
· Menu MBK will close at 7.
· Del Campo (lunch)
· RedRocks H Street's Brewer event is canceled
· The Occidental
· Churchkey's Hopslam event is moved to tomorrow.
· Bangkok Golden
· Water & Wall
· Restaurant Nora
· Iron Gate
· Casa Luca
· Hank's Old Town
· Dean & Deluca
· Rice and Spice
· Carmine's has happy hour all day, with specials like $5 meatball sliders and $5 fried zucchini
· Granville Moore's will open at noon and will run its Mussel Monday promotion ($12 bowls) all day long.
· Hill Country BBQ Market will have happy hour specials all day, including $3 PBRs, $5 house wines/well drinks/well shots and house margaritas, and $20 margarita and Shiner draft pitchers. Their regular All You Can Eat Monday special starts at 5.
· Trademark will offer several specials for $7 beginning at noon, including a grilled cheese and tomato soup, a Hot Toddy and glasses of Angeline Merlot. They will have beer specials, too.
· Osteria Morini has all day happy hour.
· Poste has brunch all day, including its Bloody Mary bar and all night happy hour.
· Firefly has all night happy hour
· Free coffee at Chocolate Crust
· Cashion's is opening at 1 with all day happy hour. No regular dinner menu, but there will be chicken soup and bar snacks.
· Dolcezza has $3 hot chocolate.
· Alba Osteria has half priced pizza at the bar.
· Shaw's Tavern will open for brunch, with mimosas.
· All day Happy Hour at Urbana.
· Meridian Pint opens for brunch at 10 and is screening "Star Wars" at noon.
· There are free "snowballs" with a salad or pizza purchase at Custom Fuel. Customers must ask for them by name (it means free garlic knots or cinnamon knots). Dine in/pick-up only.
· Half priced wine all day at Zaytinya.
· P.J. Clarke's has chili and burger specials for $10, and spiked chai lattes and a Clarke's seasonal for $5.
· The Brixton will open with trivia tonight, $4 wings and $5 mulled wine.
· Fuego has all day happy hour.
· There are a variety of food specials at the various Jaleo locations, with all day happy hour at Jaleo Bethesda.
· Oyamel has a $12 margarita, soup and hot chocolate special.
· All Day Happy Hour at both El Centro locations.
· Tortilla Coast has $5 build-your-own Bloody Marys for $5 at Capitol Hill and free Mexican hot chocolate at Logan.
· Clyde's of Chevy Chase has half price wine and burgers (other Clyde's locations will open with limited menus).
· Agua 301 has all day happy hour.
· Rustik has all day beer specials.
· Sticky Fingers has free small coffees, $5 Irish coffees and other spiked coffes, and half priced beer and wine. Add a soup to lunch for $1, too.
· Menu MBK has free hot chocolate and $1 drip coffee.
· All Day Happy Hour at Sixth Engine
· Cafe Saint-Ex has brunch until 4 p.m. with $5 mimosas and Bloody Marys. At night, they'll have half price burgers and a beer and a shot for $6 all night (plus normal happy hour).
· RedRocks Columbia Heights has brunch until 4 with bottomless mimosas, and half-priced wine at night along with regular happy hour.
· Marvin has happy hour specials, plus half price mussels and burgers and hot toddies.
· City Tap House has $4 Evolution Sprung beer until the keg kicks.
· Taco Bamba has pazole soup for $6/$10 (depending on size), and $3 snow day drink specials, including Cafe Del Olla and Atole. The Bamba Box package of tacos and sides is also discounted to $45.
· Boqueria has all day happy hour.
· Lupo Verde has $10 pizzas and 15 different half priced wine bottles.
· The Daily Dish has $5 burgers and $4 beers at the bar, and kids eat free.