Boundary Road is the latest restaurant to shake things up with a guest chef program highlighting talent beyond its own kitchen.
The restaurant will host a different culinary team every Sunday night in August. Starting at 10 p.m., the kitchen will be turned over to the chef to do what they want. It'll be during movie night, so the chef will get to pick the movie as well. The bar's industry combo (Natty Boh and a shot of Overholt) is $6 during the evening.
The restaurant's own chef will be making fried chicken and screening "Down by Law" this Sunday. But here's the rest of the schedule:
· August 10 - the Toki Underground Crew
· August 17 - John Manolatos of Cashion's Eat Place
· August 24 - Sam Adkins, formerly of The Reef, Jackie's & Cashion's
· August 31 - Fiona Lewis of The District Fishwife
Other D.C. restaurants that have done the late night guest chef thing recently: Mandu, with its Anju pop-up, and Graffiato, with its Monday Industry Night.
· Boundary Road [Facebook]
· All Previous Boundary Road Coverage [-EDC-]