How well do you remember D.C.'s departed restaurants? Try to recall the restaurant featured by its interior photo (Eater stuck to restaurants that have closed somewhat recently, to make things a little easier on the crowd). Answers are below this photo of the recently-closed-but-reopening Summers.
1. Citronelle (Photo: Courtesy Michel Richard).
2. Casa Nonna (Photo: Eater DC)
3. Kushi (Photo: R. Lopez)
4. Posh Supper Club (Photo: Official)
5. Palena (Photo: R. Lopez)
6. Elisir (Photo: R. Lopez)
7. Meatballs (Photo: R. Lopez)
8. Agraria (Photo: NDFU/Agraria)
9. Bangkok Joe's (Photo: Fredde Lieberman)
10. Ten Penh (Photo: Chris Granger).