Long-running Dupont Circle restaurant Sette Osteria is cloning itself and opening a new location at 1634 14th Street NW in the space occupied by M Cafe Bar. Here are five things to know about the new Logan Circle Sette Osteria:
· The opening date for the casual 72-seat restaurant is slated for early March.
· Pastas and pizza are the focus for the traditional Italian restaurant, which will also serve local and seasonal seafood and meat dishes. Gluten-free menu items are also a priority.
· There will be an extensive by-the-glass wine program, with a spotlight on Italian wines and glasses priced from $6 to $12.
· The space is getting a renovation, and will feature decor elements like dark wood, steel, exposed beams, glass, iron and crystal.
· Like the Dupont Sette Osteria, this restaurant will have a patio, too.