Here are the top new stories and posts on Eater D.C. this week.
1. 10 Sushi Happy Hours to Try Now
2. Boundary Stone Reopens with a Lot More Room for Drinking Whiskey and Beer
3. A Third Beefsteak Will Open in Tenleytown in March
4. Where to Eat (and Drink) on New Year's Eve in D.C.
5. Tom Sietsema Ranks Portland as the Country's #1 Food City
6. Fig & Olive Speaks Out, Daniel Giusti Returns to D.C., More Intel
7. Around 70 Restaurants Opened Around D.C. This Fall
8. The Early Word on Texas Jack's in Arlington
9. Bub and Pop's Closes Temporarily; David Chang Hates on Chipotle
10. Chasin' Tails, Dave & Busters, South Block Open New Locations