Here are the top ten new feature and news posts on the site this week.
1. More than 100 Restaurants Closed in D.C. in 2015
2. What to Eat (and Drink) on New Year's Eve in D.C.
3. D.C. Dining Experts Share Their 2015 Standbys
4. DC Food Writers Pick the Year's Best Dining Neighborhoods
5. Inside Kinship, the Site of Eric Ziebold's Triumphant Return
6. The Early Word on the Requin Pop-Up in Mosaic District
7. Jinya Ramen Coming to 14th Street Means More Ramen for Washington
8. Food Experts Share Their Best Meal of 2015
9. Yona Wins Over Tom Sietsema
10. D.C. Dining Authorities Describe the Scene in One Word