1) NAVY YARD: Chain restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings has applied for a building permit. [PLYWOOD]
2) ARLINGTON: A new Papa John's will open at Potomac Yard. [PLYWOOD]
3) ARLINGTON: A restaurant called Texas Jacks Barbecue will open in September at 2761 Washington Blvd. According to a press release, they'll serve up barbecue, but with some interesting specials thrown in like jerk goat. [PLYWOOD]
4) HYATTSVILLE: The Pizzeria Paradiso in Hyattsville will be similar in size to the original, and sport a patio, according to Washington Business Journal. [PLYWOOD]
5) BETHESDA: The Bethesda Marriott is getting a new restaurant called Coopers Mill, with a Virginia bent. [PLYWOOD]
6) GLOVER PARK: The second Mad Fox beer inches closer. They're now saying early August.