These were the top new feature and news stories in July this month, excluding the Eater 38 and Eater Heatmap.
1. President Obama Celebrates His Birthday at Rose's Luxury
2. D.C.'s Most Anticipated Fall Restaurant Openings
3. Trump Sues Geoffrey Zakarian Over Hotel Deal
4. BoardWrap: 'They Had Bread and Cheese But Would NOT Make a Grilled Cheese'
5. 50 Places to Avoid Restaurant Week Insanity
6. Gypsy Soul Appears to Have Closed in Virginia
7. The Coolest New Ice Cream Shops in D.C.
8. Michelle Obama Eats at Hot Spot Maketto
9. Jennifer Carroll to Make D.C. Debut with Requin, Partnering with Mike Isabella
10. UberEats Will Launch in D.C. Next Week
Still Hot This Month: Trump's Statements Cause Backlash for D.C. Hotel...Mapping Shaw's Upcoming Restaurant Invasion...Tracking D.C.'s Summer Restaurant Openings...Where to Eat Like Michelle Obama in D.C....2015's Restaurant Shutters.