Here are the most-read new feature and news stories this week on Eater D.C.
1. The Hottest Restaurants in D.C., September 2015
2. Where to Eat Ramen in D.C.
3. How to Eat (and Drink) Around the U.S. Without Leaving D.C.
4. Three Worth-It Lobster Deals to Try Before Summer Ends
5. Can't Stop Won't Stop: D.C. Restaurants Open All Day
6. Town Hall for Sale: Tom Sietsema's Favorite Phrase
7. Eater Inside: Bread and Wine in the Spotlight at L'Hommage Bistro
8. Estadio and Sister Restaurants Launch Super-Discounted Wine Nights
9. President Obama Visited Fiola Friday
10. The Early Word on Scarlet Oak in Navy Yard
Still Hot This Week: D.C.'s Most Anticipated Fall Restaurant Openings...The Eater 38...The Search for Nashville Hot Chicken in D.C....Celebrate the Summer Tomato with These 17 Standout BLTs