Here are the top new feature and news stories on the site this week.
1. Breastaurant Chain The Tilted Kilt is Poised to Invade the D.C. Suburbs
2. Five Restaurants to Try This Weekend in D.C.
3. Try These New Pop-Ups Before They Disappear
4. Eater's Pronunciation Dictionary to Upcoming D.C. Restaurants
5. Where NOT to Eat on a Monday in D.C.
6. Melt Away the Cold With These Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Combos
7. Updating the Eater Brunch Heatmap, January 2016
8. Sietsema and Kliman Each Have Their Own Take on Momofuku CCDC
9. Fried Chicken Sandwiches Are Everywhere in D.C. (Updated)
10. Shake Shack Goes Beyond Burgers with the Chick'n Shack, Debuting Today