1) FALLS CHURCH: Sports bar chain Glory Days Grill has its next location lined up. A Glory Days will open in the Barcroft Plaza Shopping Center at the intersection of Columbia Pike and Lincolnia Road in Falls Church next summer, according to a press release. [PRE-PLYWOOD]
2) ATLAS DISTRICT: District Cuisine has an update on Mediterranean restaurant Sospeso. The goal for the restaurant at 1344 H St. NE is to open by Thanksgiving. [PLYWOOD]
3) ALEXANDRIA: Patch nails down the location for the brick and mortar location of eggroll specialist Meggrolls. It’s coming to 107 N. Fayette. [PLYWOOD]
4) NAVY YARD: Bethesda Bagels will open a location at M St. and New Jersey Ave. SE sometime next year. [PRE-PLYWOOD]
5) GEORGETOWN: Blue Bottle Coffee looks to be opening at 1046 Potomac St. in Georgetown, according to Georgetown Metropolitan. It’s part of a larger East Coast expansion for the San Francisco roaster that includes Boston and Miami. [PRE-PLYWOOD]
UPDATE: A rep for Blue Bottle says the plan is to open a total of three cafes in D.C. by 2018. The first will be in late spring at the Georgetown location.