Here are the top ten news and feature stories on the site this week.
1. Where to Devour All-You-Can-Eat Crab Legs in D.C.
2. Erik Bruner-Yang is Stepping Down from Toki Underground
3. The Line Hotel’s Powerhouse Lineup Includes Restaurants from Spike Gjerde, Erik Bruner-Yang
4. Five Restaurants to Try
5. Searching for Döner, Shawarma, and Gyro in D.C. — And Learning the Difference
6. Pineapple and Pearls Began Dinner Service Last Night
7. Shake Shack is Teaming Up with Erik Bruner-Yang on a Sandwich
8. Eater D.C.'s Neighborhood Guides
9. D.C.'s Essential Patios
10. Trump Hotel Chef Talks a Big Game; Cusbah May Close