Here are the top new feature and news posts this week:
1. The Hottest Restaurants in D.C., July 2016
2. Halfway Through 2016, About 65 Restaurants Have Closed Around D.C.
3. Five Restaurants to Try
4. 20 Essential Pizzerias Around D.C.
5. A Beer Garden, Dumpling House, Jewish Deli and More Construction Updates
6. Judge Says Jose vs Trump Case Will Proceed, Plus More Intel
7. Goodbye to the Lobsicle — Lobster Me Closes in Bethesda
8. Commuter Misery over SafeTrack Has Restaurants Offering Specials
9. Junction Bakery + Bistro Brings 'Everything' Croissants, Homemade Energy Bars to Del Ray
10. Northeast D.C. Gets Two New Bars