Business services provider WeWork is offering up free breakfast and lunch today via a handful of food trucks fanning out across the city. The promotional blitz lines up with the group’s upcoming Creator Awards, a business development event scheduled to take place March 28 from 5 p.m. to midnight at the Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium.
The food trucks tasked with spreading the good word Monday — along with the complimentary meals — include:
- Crepe Amour: offering free crepes in Dupont Circle (1913 Massachusetts Ave. NW) from 7:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m.
- Mama’s Donut Bites: offering free apple cider minis in Rosslyn (1100 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, Va) from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- DC Empanadas: scheduled to visit Union Station from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Astro Doughnuts: scheduled to visit downtown (20th and L Streets NW) from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Swizzler: scheduled to visit Foggy Bottom (22nd and H Streets NW) from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.